In IT Operations we connect the business. We are builders, innovators, and problem solvers. As an internal IT Operations Engineer, you'll be helping the IT operations team maintain technology within Campaign Monitor’s global offices. This is a hands-on role and your main responsibility is to assist Campaign Monitor employees with everyday technical issues and to provision staff with office equipment, software, and user accounts for the various services used within the company. You need to be a people person, but also have a strong technical background with advanced experience at troubleshooting, and managing projects through completion.
- Leading new projects with minimal supervision including scoping of work in coordination with vendors, team members and stakeholders, communication to stakeholders and end-users, and timely completion.
- Proactively finding new ways to improve our systems and processes.
- Implementing new systems and deprecating existing systems as needed.
- Build relationships and foster lines of communication with key players in the organization both inside and outside of the team in order to proactively address the needs of the business.
- Resolving any issues related to our IT infrastructure, both internally hosted and cloud-based. This includes things like: workstations, printers, wired and wireless networks, video conferencing, operating systems, and VPN.
- Managing the employee lifecycle from an ITOps perspective as well as preparing workstations and desks for use
- Tracking and maintaining office equipment inventory.
- Providing technical leadership and guidance for live events and video conferences.
- Ensuring that video conference systems and other technology in conference rooms are functioning properly.
- Sharing your passion for technology and assisting our internal users on how to best interact with and utilise technology, providing support as needed via face-to-face interactions, chat, email, and video conferencing.
- Authoring and editing content on our internal Wiki.
- Researching new and innovative solutions to technical challenges that arise.
- Maintaining our infrastructure to the highest standard through cable management, workstation installations, rack-mounting etc.
- Collaborate with team members to share knowledge.
- Completing other projects and tasks as needed.
- Strong knowledge of most or all of the following: Zoom, Okta, G-Suite, Office 365,
- Interest in learning new skills and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Experience working remotely and supporting remote workers
- Experience working with global teammates across time-zones
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- 2+ years of experience in IT operations roles (SAAS experience preferred)
- Independent ability to research technical problems and solutions
- Being receptive to feedback, embracing continuous improvement
- Strong organizational and detail-oriented work ethic
- Willingness to work flexible/odd hours at times, based on needs
The right candidate for this role will have experience with computer troubleshooting and maintenance, particularly with MacOS, although Windows experience is also desirable. The successful candidate will have a good knowledge base as well as a willingness to learn quickly, and desire to contribute to the success of the team.
This role is based in New York, NY. Campaign Monitor offers competitive salaries, generous benefits and an enviable environment and culture, and the company is consistently named one of the best places to work. Our talented, passionate, friendly group is looking to add yet another talented, passionate, friendly colleague.