CM Group is seeking a Marketing Technology & Operations Manager (or Senior Manager) who will manage, integrate and evolve our marketing technology stack and processes. This role will also establish a marketing technology roadmap that ensures alignment of technology improvements and acquisition with business objectives and operational budgets. This successful candidate will also work closely within marketing to drive execution, adoption, and meticulous operations of our technology and campaigns.
The ideal candidate is focused, detailed-oriented, and excited to manage a MarTech Stack for a family of fast-paced brands.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Manage all technology requirements and maintenance needs of key marketing systems across the stack including core solutions and other technology partner integrations (marketing automation, CRM, analytics, chat, etc.) used to generate and capture demand for the business.
- Provide guidance, best practices and governance to centralized and/or decentralized teams on usage of the marketing technology stack to optimally drive business growth.
- Create scalable and relevant training and documentation of the marketing systems architecture, the assessment of marketing systems and the development of a strategic technology roadmap
- Define a holistic marketing database management strategy that supports data unification and access across our internal systems, ensures data quality, and enforces governance and measurement.
- Evaluate new technologies and capabilities in-market and provide scalable framework to drive technology & process innovation that can improve marketing team contribution and overall business performance on an ongoing basis.
- Supports marketing leaders and staff by delivering capabilities with current technology and recommending new solutions
- Ensures understanding of end-to-end marketing processes and supporting systems
- Delivers effective organizational change and communications for technology implementation and process re-engineering within marketing
- Contributes to process and data governance initiatives to ensure technology management follows key governance standards
- Coordinates planning of the technology budget and leads the allocation process
Skills & Qualifications:
- You have a BA or BS in marketing, business, or similar field
- 4-6 years of relevant experience deploying/implementing marketing technology
- Strong proficiency in modern marketing technology:
- CRM (e.g. Salesforce)
- Marketing automation (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Alyce, PFL, Sendoso)
- ABM tech (e.g. 6sense, Engagio, Terminus, Demandbase)
- Intent Data (e.g. Bombora, Aberdeen, Intensity)
- Personalization (e.g. Uberflip, Drift, Optimizely)
- Deep understanding of marketing technology (e.g. MAP, SFA, CMS) and Web, advertising and e-commerce systems
- Successful track record of delivering technology solutions on time, on budget and able to deliver results
- Understanding of sales cycles and product lifecycles and their respective pressures on the marketing function to drive demand and revenue
- Outstanding organization and project management skills, with great attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with a collaborative mindset and a positive attitude
- A "whatever it takes to get the job done right" attitude
What are the perks?
- Healthcare, 401(K) Match, Short Term and Long Term Disability and other full package benefits.
- A growing team with plenty of room to grow your career.