CM Group is the parent company of 7 individual email, personalization and marketing technology brands. Each brand has a unique value proposition, and offers specialized software for specific industries, company sizes and marketing needs. The company is looking for an experienced public relations professional to drive a unified PR effort across the brands, while also fostering a unique communication strategy for each individual brand.
In this role, we expect you to sit at the intersection of strategy and day-to-day execution. You’ll need to understand B2B technology PR best practices, and be able to quickly grasp the competitive differentiators and selling points for each brand as well as different customer personas and needs. With this knowledge, you’ll work with our marketing, product, data, partnerships, customer service, and sales teams to deliver impactful PR.
Each day, you’ll need to be able to work across a variety of brands, each with different messages and target audiences, finding synergies between them while also creating unique PR for each that is timely and innovative. This requires a highly organized, proactive team player. We need someone who can pull valuable insights from a wide variety of people across organizations from executives to marketing and product, customer service and analytics.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and working with SMEs on a regular basis to drive fresh thought leadership concepts for opinion pieces and quotes.
- Working with marketing teams to surface valuable content from research to best practices and coordinating calendars to amplify marketing goals and activities
- Working with our voice of the customer manager and customer service teams to drive case study and client PR creation
- Partnering with product marketing to create a schedule of product-driven announcements
- Working with data teams to surface insights that can be used for PR
- Managing submission for awards and speaking opportunities