We’re looking for an outstanding Director to join our Business Insights and Analytics team to develop and execute strategies that drive growth and improvements in the business. You'll collaborate with stakeholders across Campaign Monitor (Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product & Engineering, Customer Operations) to get things done - and you will definitely get your hands dirty in the process! You will work on highly complex problems, gain insight into the strategic and operational issues which are forefront in the minds of the leadership team and establish relationships with people across the entire company. You'll have executive-level visibility and a finger on the pulse of the overall business. As you learn and grow, you'll have the option of moving into a specific team to specialize - or you may choose to remain a generalist.
What will this role focus on at Campaign Monitor?
- Work on specific projects that may require you to scope & define your involvement, proposed impact, key stakeholders, dependencies, etc.
- Figure out how to get the context / data you need in order to execute well: this might involve a lot of talking to people, or delving into our database, or both
- Create structure and visibility around what you're doing to keep all your stakeholders on the same page
- Identify the biggest points of leverage to drive the business forward, which will spawn new projects and opportunities
- You’ll persuasively communicate your findings and recommendations to all levels of management through clear presentations and mastery of the qualitative factors that complement your analyses
What does a strong candidate look like?
- 5+ years of relevant experience: operating roles, consulting, finance, etc.
- Strong analytical and financial skills to work on complex business issues with minimum supervision
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment and become a thought partner to the SVP of Customer Support
- Strong communication skills: ability to structure & present complex topics on the page, or in person
- Comfortable writing basic SQL queries and using data tools like Looker (or a willingness to learn fast)
- Expertise with Excel (other analytics tools a plus)
Nice to haves
- MBA or Graduate Degree
What are the perks and benefits?
- Competitive salary + medical/dental/vision benefits
- An awesome work environment using the best available equipment
- Adjustable desks so you’re comfy
- Daily catered meals and loads of snacks and drink options
- Weekly happy hours involving Corn Hole/Ping Pong Tourneys and super fun, frequent team events
- Flexible work hours and great vacation (we believe in the importance of work-life/personal-life balance)
- Paid time off to volunteer in our community
- Training budget to make sure you're always learning and growing
Who are we?
Today more than 150,000 companies (Buzzfeed, Sephora, Birchbox, Disney, Rip Curl and Adidas to name a few!) rely on Campaign Monitor to manage their email marketing, but there are many more customers we haven't met yet!
At Campaign Monitor, you'll be joining a team of smart and passionate people and will help solve challenging and interesting problems using the latest technologies. While we continue to add more features and refine the experience, our goal hasn’t changed since day one - to make it easy for anyone to send beautiful emails to their audience.