Emma and Campaign Monitor, both part of the CM Group family of brands, are successful digital marketing services that help businesses and organizations of all sizes connect with their audiences and tell their story. We’re known for easy-to-use tools and the very best customer service. As part of our customer support team, you’ll communicate with customers by phone and through email, creating a personal and memorable experience for every customer you encounter.
What will you be doing?
- Learn the ins and outs of the application
- Answer customer inquiries by phone and email quickly and efficiently
- Manage all customer communications in a timely, accurate and friendly manner
- Troubleshoot advanced technical issues
- Collaborate with teammates on cases, resources and process improvements
The right candidate will be passionate about providing excellent customer service and doing what it takes to help our customers succeed. Our ideal candidate has prior customer service, call center or technical support experience. Technically-savvy is a must. He or she should also be highly skilled at researching, troubleshooting and solving complex issues. We're looking for strong team players who love collaboration, welcome feedback and who are quick, eager and confident when learning new things. Because we're so fond of our customers, it's also important that we find a person who's a strong and personable communicator and able to convey personality and helpfulness over the phone and through email.